Hello all and especially lacemakers in Australia,

My lace class started yesterday and we have new "girl" in class she will
come for a few weeks.
She hasn't made any bobbin lace before and is now learning the very basics
in our class. She is an artist and she is off to Perth the first of November
for 6 months.She has got a bursary to study and in her work she is planning
to use the technique of bobbin lacemaking.
I have given her Lori Howe's website and Australian Lace Guild.
She will probably join us here later on.
I wonder if there are any lacemakers close to Perth with whom she can make
contact.
Please contact me off list and I will pass on any names and addresses to
her.

Many thanks / Sonja

Sonja Sillay in Bristol  UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]