On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 07:53 PM, Sally wrote:

She's been looking over my books and loves the peacock handkerchief edging in Michael Guisana's Binche I book ( I'm not sure about the spelling or the title, because Cathy took the book home with her tonight promising to guard it with her life for me). Yikes! Now that's what I call starting at the top.

Good on her and I hope she achieves it!
I had a student once who worked competently through all the torchon stuff during her first year, then came back in September with Pamela Nottingham'
s Technique of Bucks Point and pointed to the 3" wide hankie edging on the front cover saying 'that's what I want to make" By the end of the year she'
d completed ther hankie.

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign