The first time I used clear vinyl, I couldn't see where I'd cut the hole and
had to search for it. Then, having bought a large amount of the colourless
vinyl, I cut another one, but first stuck a circle of the matt blue film we
use to cover prickings onto the vinyl before cutting. Then I cut the hole
slightly smaller than the blue circle, so now the hole is outlined with
transparant pale blue so I can find it. When working I use the vinyl with
the blue film on the underside.

Jean in Poole