dear listers
my copy of the latest IOLI bulletin arrived yesterday and I just looked through the pages and noted all the beautiful lace
and yes Tamaras lace was there in all it glory with all the rest
I have just had eye surgery and can't see very well but can see enough to know how beautiful all the lace is
and I know I would love to make each and every pattern
(that won't happen because I won't live long enough but I sure would like to try)
great work everyone
yours in lace

Dearl
Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cablenet-va.com/~dearlk/
http://photos.yahoo.com/ladearl