It might also be timely to remind everyone that, if your computer is set to
save email addresses automatically when you receive an email, you can end up
with multiple copies of the same address in your address book.
When my Father died recently, he had 164 addresses in his address book (not bad
for a 94 year old!), but when I sifted through them, in reality there were 16
different entries.
My advice would be to only save the addresses that you *really* want, not those
from everyone who happens to send you a message once.
Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Jeri wrote:
Dear Lacemakers,
This seems like a good time to remind everyone that it is possible to
write to everyone in your computer address book using a feature like the
"blind carbon copy" used in business for many years.