In a message dated 31/10/2003 17:21:15 GMT Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> 
> I want to buy a round roller pillow (I can't get on with continental bobbins
> rolling around on my flat block pillow).  I know SMP have one, but does 
> anyone
> know of any other supplier who does them in the UK?
> 
> Regards,
> Annette, London

I think that Rosemarie Robinson may do one - you can pick up her details from 
the lace guild website under lace suppliers - pillows.  She is based in 
Beckenham

Usual disclaimer - no connection but a very happy customer - I have a fab 
travel pillow which folds out to a half round pillow with either a square block 
in it or a roller.

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see 
what it's all about

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to