Hello all,

    I am new at bobbin lace, I find it quite intriging.  I have found a woman
online who is tutoring me for free, she is a Godsend.  She will not let you
continue to new lessons until she feels your ready, this is done by scanning
your work and sending it to her.  If you have any questions shes right there,
and believe me I am full of questions.  I can't get enough of this stuff, the
more I learn the more I want to learn.  I hope some day I can master this
beautiful art form.  Thats what it is to me, not  a hobby.  Well I guess thats it
for my book unless anyone knows where to locate "free" prickings.  Don't mean to
be cheap just frugal.  I had a friend of mine make a skeleton of a roller
pillow and I finished it out just like I wanted it.  I am quite proud.  I gave
him some instructions for bobbins so he'll be working on those for me.  We
barter back and forth.  Well again thats it.  see ya later.

Lynn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clarksburg, West Virginia