I am not sure which this pattern is, but some of Eeva Liisa's patterns can be quite big when you make the pricking into a complete circle. Will it fit your pillow? Without coming to within a couple of inches of the edge that is? It might make more comfortable working to just make a couple of copies of the pricking and settle for moving your bobbins up the pricking a couple of times. It takes a bit of time and care but set against a possible difficult and cramped working angle it could be the lesser if two evils.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.
On Sunday, November 16, 2003, at 10:16 AM, watson wrote:
I have a Kortelahti pattern that I would like to do that is giving me fits.
It is 36 Kellot from- "Uudet Nyplaysmallet " I love the hearts and flowers.
There is only 1/8 of the circle given for the pricking pattern, so I (years
ago.) reduced it and made 8 copies to put together to complete the circle.
I know that copying distorts a little-how do you get around this? Do
computer scanners distort less? There is no way that this pattern will
make a flat circle and I don't see how I can "juggle" it to do so. There is
nearly a centimeter of overlap. Do I just make it and have a ruffled piece?
Thanks,
Dianna Watson
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
