> Dear Annette,
> ...She also says, on page 48, that the two pairs of bobbins hung on 
> a temporary pin are actually used double - i.e., although you have 
> two pairs, treat them as one.  If it was me, I think I'd be tying
> each pair together after I'd worked the first pin, to remind me 
> to use them double.   You'll end up with a double-thread working 
> down each side of the top spider - it'll give a more solid edge 
> to the start of the bookmark.

> Does this help at all??  Or only confuse you more?   (BG)
> Regards, Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Thank you.  I'd got the point about using the first four pairs of bobbins
as a single thread each, but my mistake was to assume I had to keep doing
this for each pair that I added in.  Now I've got that sorted out, I think
I can do the rest of it.

Thanks also to Eva, Tamara and Barbara!

Regards,
Annette, London


________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to