Jean and the spiders,

I met kleinhout last year at the NEC and had a fantastic time with these people - they
are passionate about lace and have some excellent lace 'things'.

It was from them that I got my green horseshoe gizmo.

Any spiders who are going on Sunday - fingers crossed, Annette and I will be going
(Annette is abit under the weather but I think it will require plague to keep us away)
on Sunday so any spiders out there who want to meet up for a cup of coffee and a
sticky bun then shout.

You'll know it's me because I'll be taking pictures with my phone to email to my other
half to prove I'm there as he had never heard of lots of lacemakers gathering together
to buy things.

But, then he'd never met a lacemaker before.

Liz

In a message dated 11/27/2003 4:17:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I was just having a look to see if Kleinhout from the Netherlands is going
> to be at the NEC this weekend - just  my luck, they were at NEC last year
> when I went to Havant, and they were at Havant this year when I'm going to
> NEC - when I spotted the word 'Fans' on the left hand side of the screen.
> They're now doing 6 sets of wooden (pear and maple) fan sticks in various
> sizes at very reasonable prices and a simple fan display stand.
>
> English version:
>
> http://www.kleinhout.com/GB/fans/
>
> Usual disclaimers - no connection with them, just always been satisfied in
> the past.
>
> Jean in Poole

Regards

Liz Beecher