Hi Mindy!

I'm also in this list.  I don't post a lot but I really enjoy the list.  Can
you post the link to your web site?  I have lost all my links becasue I have
now a new computer.

I'm diying to see what you have come up with Irish Crochet.  I haven't done
nothing recently but Irish Crochet is one of my passions.  Well among my other
passions like Tatting, Torchon, Stained Glass, Quilling, Crochet, Hairpin
Lace, Knitting, Needlelace, Tenerife...  LOL!!!  I think I'm a passionated
lacemaker afterall.

Take care!

Wally
http://needles-n-shuttles.com