Well, I'm not sure where "central" Kentucky is (remember that long-ago New
Yorker cartoon about a map of the U.S. being about 85% New York and then
all the rest of the country occupying the remaining 15%?). I'm no longer a
New Yorker, but the mindset remains the same. However, we do have a
Kentuckian outpost:  the Heartland Lace Guild. Try this e-mail address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

But the real thing for a burgeoning lacemaker is to PLAN NOW to go to
Convention next year. It will be in Harrisburg, PA --  not too formidable a
trip from Kentucky --  and will no doubt be one of your life's great
experiences!  --  Aurelia Loveman