Hi spiders
Yep, Richard Gravestock's boxes are absolutely stunning, but no I didn't
succumb, however, my husband spent quite sometime looking at and admiring
them and went on to say, I guess you'd like one of those wouldn't you
......, "oh sometime would be nice" I replied, as we have Richard coming to
our "A Double Celebration" anniversary event next year I think I may be in
for a very pleasant surprise. Here's to dreaming.......
Nicky  in a cold grey Suffolk