>    It's me again, does any body out there have a pattern that I could print
> out and make something more than scraps of lace.  I just need to know if what I
> have learned so far will actually make some sort of lace.  It must be
> terribly easy :) cause I'm am taking baby steps with this lacemaking.  Can't wait to
> hear from you.  Thank you ,

Lynn
I think you have to give us more of a clue as to what you have learnt so far, so that
we know what sort of
pattern to provide you with. Are you learning bobbin or needle lace? Can you tell us
the names of the stitches
you have learnt so far, and so on? Then I am sure someone will be able to help direct
you
Sue Babbs