Hello
I use WIndows explorer 6.0 and the curser becomes a hand over the angel as
over the ones with patterns, I just checked again. The angel is so pretty, I
hope someone rekognizes it so we can buy the pattern
Ann-Marie
http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
If there is an attachment that is called sanitizer along with my mails
it is from my mailserver that checks all my in- and outcoming mails
for viruses.