but
even out in the sticks here we have framers who are using modern framing
techniques.
One thing I wanted to make clear in my last post is that I am talking about framers **who specialize in textiles** and use the sticky mounting board. Framers who have testimonials from museums, people who claim they have worked in conservation for thirty years. These are old, well-respected businesses - and I suppose I should have asked "which 30 years?" ;-)
So, don't think that just because a well-respected framer has "textile specialist" and "conservator" written across his window actually means he knows not to use the sticky mounting board. Instead, if he's so experienced he will have samples for you to see.
Adele North Vancouver, BC (west coast of Canada)
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
