Help is needed.  My great Aunt has asked me to make her a handkerchief with a
lace edge.  She wants one with red hearts and scallop white edging.  I have
tried to create the pattern myself from a pattern that I found for a round
doily but I have not been able to create the corners.  Now, I am running out
of time and need to find a pattern.  I am a beginning lace maker and have not
learned to figure out how to make the lace without instructions.

Tracey where the weather is foggy and great for staying in and making lace.