I remember studying history in school and being told to imagine how thrilling
it must have been to have discovered the Grand Canyon or to have been with
Lewis and Clark as they saw things never seen before...
There is still some excitement in seeing these things for yourself, but
something is lost when you have had the exposure to the photographs over the
years.
I found myself looking at the recent IOLI Bulletin and saying, "Oh... that is
what they were talking about..."  It was only then that I realized I'd lost
something in the discovery.
Debbie  [EMAIL PROTECTED]