[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The contact at the front is Larkfield
> Crafts, Hilary Ricketts, 4 Island Cottages, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke,
> Hants, tel: Hackwood 6585.

Hilary is now married to Stephen Pearce who makes the bone bobbins, and they
live in Suffolk.  I don't think that she sells lace supplies any longer - at
lace fairs I have only seen them with Stephen's beautiful bobbins.  This is the
link for the web site - http://homepages.tesco.net/~stephen.pearce/  and the
e-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jacquie