Howdy gentle spiders!

Listen, in my travels I have occasionally run across a kind of lace
 that has been identified in several different ways.  Elizabeth
Kurella's book calls it Miracourt, but I have also seen it
called "Catherine of Aragon."  It's a bobbin lace, fairly coarse,
with a heavy, wired gimp.

I simply call it "that stuff," as in
"Hey, look!  There's some of that stuff!"  :->

Does anyone know anything about this kind of lace?
I have a few pieces, but know little about it.  Any
knowledge is appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Vasna Zago
Many people don't realize that playing dead can help
not only with bears, but also at important business meetings.
- Jack Handey