----- Original Message -----
From: "Clay Blackwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't know if the weather is the culprit or not.  But I do
know that in the last month, several people have gotten fed
up with the list because of personal attacks, name-calling,
and other "not nice" behavior.

So I highly recommend that we abstain from this kind of
message in the future...  they seem to have slipped past
Avital, but the people to whom they were directed were
definitely aware of them.

Clay