I apologise to Gwen, I got her email wrong, my typing.  It should be:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:25:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Janice Blair
Subject: Lace In
To: lace-digest

As the Lace list is quiet at the moment let me mention that the Prairie Mill
Lacemakers of Belvidere, Illinois are holding their annual Lace In at Midway Village
in Rockford, Illinois in April.  This year it will be over 2 days.  Saturday April
3rd, our Lace In starts at 10:00 till 5:00 and the Fibre Festival will start at noon.
Sunday the 4th will be from 12:00 to 5:00 and we are offering the following classes
for anyone interested:  Introduction to Lace, Help with a Lace Project, and Learn a
Technique.

Bring you lace pillow, tatting shuttle, or needle, and lunch, and come and have fun
with your lacemaking buddies.  We hope to see the great lacemaking gals from Wisconsin
join us for a third year along with anyone else who can make it.  There is lots to see
besides lace, for example, spinners, weavers, quilters, knitting vendors and fibre
artists of all kinds.  This meeting is just growing and growing.  Midway Village and
Museum is a great family place as well.  If you need more information or might want to
take a class contact Gwendolyn Wylie at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janice Blair