Hello ladies,  I would like to say something in my defense.  I wrote
mentioning I would not be writing because of our fire but I did not ask anyone for
anything.  I may be leaving because of the awful thing said to me.  I have always
tried to help and have always been as good a secret pal I could be, however
these comments about me being suspicious and trying to take people out of stuff
is unbelievable.  I thought if there was anyone I could lean on it would be
fellow lacers.  I cant even stop the tears.  I am sorry I wrote anything.