Spiders,

Sorry to cross post but I wanted to say this to both lists

I don't want to start a trend of me too emails but I quickly logged
between ferrying the Aussie around and was just thinking that as he has
asked me to get a place with him and so, this Tuesday, we sign the
contracts and move in.

It is likely that I will be away from the lists for a few weeks whilst I
sort out internet access etc and I was trying to think of a way to thank
all of you guys here for your help and let you know my good news and
there was Lynn's post saying just what I wanted to say to you all.

You love and friendship over all the time I've been on the lists is
fantastic and I am really grateful for your support during the terrible
time last year when my cat was fitting and unfortunately died - you
really are a wonder bunch of people.

Thanks guys

If anyone wants to get hold of me then email me personally as initially
only gaurentee that I will be able to see those emails.

Thanks

Liz