Tamata, the scan of Seashore on my website is Moravia linen.

I just went to check my website and had a close look at the
scan - and noticed a major mistake.   Where the inner gimp is
travelling from its turn at the corner towards the right, on the
downwards first section of trail, the gimp is going *over* the
workers as I intended, but once it turns and travels up the
next section of trail , I have trapped the gimp between 
the workers, a la standard Torchon procedure!

Actually, this gives a really good "sample" so you can compare
the two methods - twined gimp on the left, standard gimp on
the right.  The workers are much the same colour as the gimp,
but it would really show up if they were contrasting colours.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to