Greetings All,

There must be something in the Qld air that is making me talkative!

Have a look at the Tumbling Blocks on page 33 in Lace 113. They do look like
blocks. Right?

Then look at the Bucks Stars on page 35 in Lace 96. They do look like stars.
Right? Now look at them with one eye. They look like blocks. Right? Or is it
just me??

Before someone tells me to get back in my box and keep quiet I'll do just
that.

Cheers, Jackie