Ann asked me to forward this on to the list and I'm glad to do so.  It's a
great idea.
----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 1:01 AM
Subject: Pillow Stands

I have solved the pillow stand thing very inexpensively.  I have used the
put-together-yourself white rectangular "wooden" shoe stands that are commonly
sold here in the States at Home Depot or Lowes.  They come with little pegs
which allows them to be stacked on top of each other. The one moveable shelf
which lets you fit in a slightly thicker pillow with a thinner one.  I am
hoping they have something at the stores in Guam for you to look at too.

I have three stacked on top of each other now with my largest big "antique
looking" roller pillow on the bottem sitting on the countertop.  Using these
cheapies also has the bonus of their being wide enough (31") to use the
"edges" to fit in boxes of bobbins and threads.  It is a very neat set up
which I recommend.  I'd not spend the money to buy anything else because this
works so well.

Should you care to post the above on the chat or digest, please feel free to
do so.

Best
ann geddie, North Carolina lacer