Gidday JoAnne and all,

>>On Monday, March 1st,10:30 P.M.  I finished Miss Channers Mat.

Don't be depressed, be very very proud of yourself!  Please do put a picture
of it on the Webshots gallery for us.  I am envious of you - I have just
started it about 3 weeks ago and so I am in the middle of a forest of pins
and pairs everywhere and have to keep stopping and winding more.  I am
determined to get it done in as short a time as possible, because chances
are we'll have to move either back to Australia or to another country, at
any time with short notice in the next couple of years - and then the pillow
would have to go into a shipping container - I dread to think what condition
it would arrive in.  Good incentive to get it done, so I have disciplined
myself to do a bit each day, even if its just a few pins.

So I wish I was at your end of it instead of mine!

Michelle
an Aussie living in a very very wet Richards Bay, South Africa

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777