I have been following everyone's conversation in this matter (snoopy Lynn) I 
have not taken any classes however, I do have people from this group helping 
me.  A certain one who has taken me under her wing, so to speak, she sent me 
books, and she sends me drawings of what I need to do.  I just love this group, 
I get so much good input when I show what I have done so far.  Even my 
daughter has told me that she is proud of me, because I usually give up.  So for all 
you teachers out there, please don't be discouraged if a student doesn't do 
what is supposed to be done.  If he or she doesn't do it, it is there own fault. 
 I think to myself ......what could I do if I had someone in person showing 
me.  For now, the Internet is my link and you all are my teachers.  Sorry if I 
am using you.  :)

Thank you, 

Lynn
wildgun004smate
Clarksburg, WV

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to