Good evening all,

I have another question, today I received a number of bobbins in the mail,
they are I believe what you call Brussels.  Skinny on top and a big round ball
shape on the bottom.  They are beautiful, anyway my question is, are these able
to be spangled or do they stand as they are.  I seem to spangle everything,
don't know any better and I like the feel of spangles.  Please let me know
because I don't want to damage or do anything wrong.  I also with these bobbins
got a little tiny one that matches the bigger ones.  Is that what they call a
cow and a half, does it have a purpose other than looking pretty on my pillow.
I seem to have my own secret pal, except I know who she is......You all are so
wonderful.

Lynn
wildgun004smate
Clarksburg, WV