Dear lacefriends who come to Prague,
I have a question. In the bulletin about the congress they wrote, that the lacetour end on July 23, but no the exact time. So I asked in Prague if they now when?
They answered me imediately and told me that there will be a meal in the evening and that we stay this night too. Did you understand this in the same way?
It would be ok to stay there this night but I couldn't get a flight at saterday, don't ask me why. So I have to stay there till sunday and could see some more of my beloved Prague.
Greetings
Ilske