Dear Newcomers to lace,

I think everyone on arachne will agree with me when I say that Please Be
Careful of your posture when lace making. Work in a confortable chair and
make sure your pillow is at the right height for you. You can use a table or
have the pillow on your lap ( like I do). What ever is comfortable for you.
It's all too easy to get so occupied with the fun of making lace that you
forget to keep a straight back and a good posture. Also get up every half
hour or so to walk around/ drink water. Exercise your eyes (focus at objects
at different distances from you) as well.

Make a habit of this right from the very start. That way you will enjoy many
more years of comfortable lacemaking !

I'm sorry if I am repeating what someone has already pointed out.

Also, there are*lots* of second hand lace books available on the Internet.
Most of my books are secondhand, since I have limited purchasing capacity.
Lace makers are all very careful people, so I found all my used books to be
in excellant condition <g>.

Enjoy . . . .

Best wishes
Sulochona in Ranchi, India
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to