Bev said:

Of 80 respondents, the average number of pillows was 8.5 per lacemaker.
One person responded that they had 1 pillow only (1 pillow, 1
project at a time). Most reported that they had at least several pillows
with works in progress.

I have to confess that I own two lace pillows, a timothy hay one from Belgium and a roller pillow, both with projects on them, and I don't even make bobbin lace! :-> Just goes to show that the toys for bobbin lace are MUCH more fun than the toys for tatting or needlelace.


Oh, and I got my "Lace from the V&A" book today - it truly is beautiful! Lovely photos, many closeups, and some pieces that have become dear friends over the years, I've seen them so many times. The piece of needlelace (collar) on the cover is worth the cost of admission! Now I have an itching to duplicate some small part of that design. Exquisite Gros Point makes me go weak in the knees. :->

Vasna Zago
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to