Hi all

Clay wrote:

> One of our Canadian members recently wrote that she loves them (Bev?)

Close! Margot (Walker) my east coast lace friend - in reference to
styrofoam

and Noelene wrote:

> .........just another satisfied customer of John [Beswick] and his
> portable bobbin winder and bobbin tree

Mee-2 !!! The winder is an engineering marvel and a true lacemaker's toy;
the tree - I felt I should buy it to go with the winder and find that I
actually use the tree more than the winder. The bobbins don't tangle if
the tree is firmly pinned in place (to an empty pillow, usually) and when
you grasp the stem of the tree with a full complement of spangled bobbins
suspended from the arms, to carry from A to B, one feels almost regal...

In Canada, you can get the winder from Trillium Lace (usual disclaimers)
www.trilliumlace.ca

-- 
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to