Just received a  copy of Rosemary Shepherd's self published book "Bobbin Lace Fantasy
Flowers" and
can't wait to start on them.

I had been waiting eagerly for this to be published for some time.  Obviously Rosemary
has had
trouble with publishers - I'm sure she wont mind me quoting what she says in the
forward - "Like
many lace authors, I have had enough of the loss of control and the poor financial
return that one
experiences with professional publishers.  No doubt their productions are glossier
than anything I
will produce, but they are also much more expensive and often beyond the reach of many
lacemakers,
particularly the young ones, without whom our beautiful craft will have no future."

The book contains directions for 14 different three dimensional flower forms "with the
emphasis on
imagination rather than reality".  Like her "Introduction to Bobbin Lacemaking", the
book is well
presented with lots of clear instructions, diagrams and prickings.

The book can be purchased direct from Rosemary - go to her website at
www.lacedaisypress.com.au.
(Lori - there does not seem to be a link to this on your site)

I hope spiders won't think this is advertising, I have no connection with Rosemary,
but as the book
is self-published, I thought you all ought to know about it.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/