I did not stay up to see the Royal Wedding - (It was the wee small hours
here in Oz,)  but we have just bought the newspaper, and it shows the bride
on the front page.  I had heard, on the radio, that she wore a 100 year old
Irish lace veil, and from the picture in the paper, it looks like
Carrickmacross. - and a beautiful piece of carrickmacross, too!  I hope to
see it in full, on the TV news, tonight!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,