Gentle Spiders,

Either I've been removed from the list, or else everyone's enjoying the weekend too much to write; there's been very little on my screen with either "lace" or "lace-chat" tag on it tonight...

The program for the Ithaca Lace Day has now been "written in stone", and announced on Holly's (Holly van Sciver) website:

http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/LaceDay2004.html#Top

I never could understand why it's called "Day", when it's a 3-day event -- more of a "conference" or or "East Coast Lace Opportunity and fun for all"... But, that apart...

I've, long ago, applied (to the "upstairs powers") for a different body next time around; I wanted to come back as an octopus -- one brain, and 4 pairs of hands to make all the lace I don't manage to make now. But it looks like I'll have to apply for 3 bodies as well; there are *3* workshops this time that I'd like to take simultaneously (for a single hotel price <g>). I suppose that's good; for once, I'll be able to put down more than first choice and *still* get something that'll make me happy :)

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland
http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to