> > there is a great booklet published by Julie Hendrick, "A Study of
> > Torchon Spiders" with oodles of 4, 6, 8 and 10 pair spiders/crossings as
> > well as10 patterns for edgings.
Usual disclaimers - more info here:
http://members.aol.com/catchpin/home.html

> I'm glad to see she's republished it
:( Yet it is a very nice and useful booklet.

Julie also self-published a booklet A Study on Torchon Grounds.  It too is
out of print but some of us who know Julie are encouraging her to reprint it
also.
But she is very busy with 'family matters' right now.  Let's all keep our
fingers crossed.

Lorri