The wedding veil is definately Carrickmacross lace.  You can see the looped
edge, and some guipure- typical of this type of lace.
I sent to you privately, David, saying the under panels were of tonder
lace - I was wrong, they were the Chantilly lace.  The tonder lace was her
handkerchief, which was specially made for her.
Whatever - she wore lots of lace, which was mentioned a few times, so we all
get a look in!!!!!!!!! :)

I hope this fairytale has a happier ending then the English one!  We are
told, here in Melbourne, that they flew to Greece, then on to Tanzania for
the honeymoon.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,