Following on from my response to Sulochona's query as to who was Tom in
Belgium, I had the following reply from him - confirming they still sell
the tapes, but not shown on their website. I cannot say I have come
across any other suppliers of black tape, and the black tape I bought
some seven years ago was fine enough for Branscombe.

  ------- Forwarded message follows -------
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tom
Deleenheer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Dear Jane,
>
>Thank you for your e-mail. We indeed still sell the lace tapes in all sizes
>and colors. Basically, we call the battenberg lace tape. They come in white,
>cream and black. Also gold and silver are available. They are not on thje
>website anymore, though.
>
>Please let me know what you need.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Tom
>___________________________________________________
>Sequoia Enterprises : Belgian Lace, Tapestries & Home Decor
>Daal 32 B, 9450 Denderhoutem, Belgium
>Tel : ++ 32.(0)53.848680  Fax : ++ 32.(0)53.848661
>www.belgian-lace.com
>www.belgiantapestries.com
>www.european-decor.com
>e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- 
Jane Partridge

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to