From: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Elaine's virus email
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:14:58 +0100

I'm very concerned at all the email address that were included in Elaine's
message headed "lace-digest V2004 #154". Many of these people might only
want their addresses know to selected people. I know my address is on the
web in the archives, but I don't want it included in forwarded emails to
people and organisations I have no connection with.

DH gets this happen from his over 50s interest groups, as well as replies to
a message to a message to a message ..... The reason given is because the
writers say they don't know how to remove the previous bits, including the
addresses of everyone the message has been sent to - one of the problems
with people buying computers but not having any lessons in how to use them
properly. I'm sure this isn't the case with Elaine, but if you are one of
those who don't know how to include just the relevant part of a message and
nothing else, then please ask Avital or one of the many others of us who
know how to do it.

Computer use problems can be solved on Chat.

Jean in Poole