> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Also, if anyone knows if Rosemary's "Fantasy Flowers" is
> > available through a US supplier, could you let me know?
> >
> Dear April,
>
> Sort of remember that one of Rosemary's friends wrote that the matter of
> making her book available in the U.S. was being negotiated with the usual
lace
> suppliers in U.S.

Just a note from a well-satisfied customer (who has no other connections
with April) to say that April is a lace supplier in the USA, who lives on
the other side of the country from Jeri, who may not therefore have
realised. April sells beautiful painted bobbins - and also stocks Malcolm
Fielding bobbins (from Tasmania these days. Though  he lived in the Lake
District in England when I first met him). April is not just interested in
tatting, but also in bobbin lace
Sue Babbs