Dear Friends
Thank you to everyone who replied to my questions about Honiton. They
were varied and all helpful and encouraging. I'll follow everyone's
advice at some stage or other!
I've begun by enlarging the prickings in the book I have to work them in
tanne 80. I've finished patterns 1 & 2 and have put images in the
Arachne webshots album. I had a bit of a scissor problem with the second
piece. I had finished the half stitch leaf and was trimming the threads
off when I snipped the knot on the thread I had tied round the bunch.
(Couldn't have seen to do that if I tried!)
I still feel inspired and have sent a cheque off to one of my favourite
suppliers to buy a couple of Honiton bobbins, Susanne Thompson's book
and some 120/2 cotton. So "fine" beginner's pieces will be on the agenda
next weekend!
Bye for now - pattern 3 is divided leaves with a curved stem
Viv