> Oh, but the fun, the fun, the fun of dreaming it up, doing it, discussing
> it! <<  Aurelia

It would keep us busy on the internet for hours!!!! It would indeed be so
much fun - and we could make sure it was the sort of piece which all skill
levels could join in.

I had a mermaid piece planned for my group of kids I teach, where those who
could draw would produce the initial sketch, the more advanced would make
the mermaid, the others could do waves or weed or rocks. Sadly, it didn't
take off - they preferred to work as individuals and have their own piece to
take home - I can understand that.
Sue