On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Tamara wrote:
>On Jun 2, 2004, at 10:06, Susan Lambiris wrote:
>
>> And perhaps a spiderweb of 0's and 1's holding all the parts together?
>
>I know that the 0s and 1s stand for the binary code, which would nicely 
>suggest our 'puterized group but, shouldn't it really be 0s and 7s? <g> 
>

Well, three 1's in a row mean 7 in binary code, so it could be a chain of 
0111011101110111 (which would look better as a vertical string than it does 
as a horizontal one).....

Also, in response to the requests by both Tamara and Clay (how could I 
resist when they both asked so nicely--and publicly?) I've added another 
album to the Arachne webshots, with some pictures of my wire lace jewelry. 

Having seen Sue Babb's album there, I am astonished that the Wood Nymph 
wasn't selected for Myth or Mystery--but her Ring-o-rosies book is a 
real delight! Both projects leave me awestruck--as do all the winners on 
the Lace Guild website!

Sue Lambiris
late at night in Raleigh, NC (where it's actually almost cool....)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to