I just got back on [EMAIL PROTECTED] tonight after an absence of 6 weeks (I'm not back
on Chat yet), and want to know what about Nolene's booklet.  Is it ready for sale, am
I to preorder, how do I get one?  Anxious to find out the details...I have sheets of
her poems that she posted, but *I want the whole thing!*

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA where it is cooler than London, England