Good morning All,
here in Cleveland (UK) we are continuing to enjoy lovely warm weather. Just right for a Lace Day and Saturday 12th June is our 25th. All are most welcome of course. E-mail me for directions if you need them, but it also sees the publication of our new Pattern book. I have posted details on our web site
www.communigate.co.uk/ne/clevelandlaceguild
There are details here about a reprint of our tablecloth squares booklet as well. I think that the recent report in the IOLI bulletin from the Finger-lakes Guild who made one has stirred interest in that again.
Prices are in £ Stirling I am sorry, but we could be open to negotiation. Contact me privately.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.