I was so amazed that I had managed to set up the webshot album that I forgot to mention in the orginal note who "sheilabucks" is, I must explain that it is the new name for Sheila Brown of Sawbridgeworth,E.Herts. for use with the photo album. I didn't want to be Sheila Brown 116! Never thought there would be as many with my name, but wouldn't it be a hoot if we all had the same birthday!.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
From a lovely, sunny Sawbo' good morning to you all.
Sheila
http://www.lace-helpandhistory.info