At 11:14 AM -0400 6/17/04, Avital wrote:
Dear Spiders,

Here is a first draft of the Arachne FAQ. Feedback and corrections are
welcome! Let me know if I've missed anything or if something should be
written more clearly for non-English speakers. Thanks.

I could send this out on a quarterly basis if this is of any use.

Avital, I think you've done a wonderful job of creating a useful FAQ for the list. Thank you very much for putting this together.

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD