Yes, I agree completely!!  I got to that link via the Arachne-7 stuff, and
played for a long while on that generator!  It's wonderful, and I've
bookmarked it!!  Much fun, and very illuminating even if you never make the
grounds (for me... fat chance!!)

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



> [Original Message]
> From: Brenda Paternoster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Lace list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 6/25/2004 6:44:38 PM
> Subject: [lace] Flanders meshes
>
> Hello Spiders
>
> I've finally got broadband up and running so have been surfing around 
> without thinking about the 'phone bill!  Mostly from some of the links 
> on my own website, and I found Jo Falkink-Pol's Flanders mesh 
> Generator.
>
> It's Flanders ground (cane-ground or rose-ground with just one pinhole 
> in the middle of each block) and you can choose half stitch, cloth 
> stitch, cloth & twist etc for each stitch sequence and the diagram 
> updates itself to show the individual thread movements.  Wonderful for 
> drawing working diagrams.
>
> Do have a look at:
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/grond-EN.html
>
>
> Brenda
> http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to